CFRTP (Continuous Fiber Glass Reinforced Thermal Plastic) is a newly developed strong polypropylene and fiber-glass composite, the tensile strength of which can reach 850 MPa* or more.
CFRTP skin can be heat laminated with a PP Honeycomb core to produce a lightweight but strong sandwich structure.
CFRTP skin is about 1mm thick and the panel thickness ranges from 6 to 60mm.
By increasing the layers of tape on the surface, or by increasing the core density, the compressive strength varies from 1.5 to 4.5MPa the bending strength of which can also reach 70 MPa.*
1. Light weight and high compressive strength.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance.
3. Excellent compression and shock resistance.
4. Environmentally safe; No styrene and VOCs.
5. Completely recyclable.
6. Easy to process, such as cut and repair.
7. Sound absorption, denoising, and sound-insulation.
All kind of vehicles like bus, trailer, yacht, truck Refrigerator, sea Container, and building Decoration.