PP Honeycomb Panel is comprised of the PP honeycomb core covered with a non-woven PET fabric on the surface. This creates an excellent amount of surface area for any additional attachments or finishes.
Standard tube sizes are 8mm or 10mm, fabric weight is 35 to 60gram/m2, with a core density 60-145 kg/m3. Between the fabric and honeycomb core, a layer of hot film is used as tube barrier in order to create a much stronger and longer lasting adhesion to the outer FRP or other surfaces.*
1. Light weight and high compressive strength.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance, can stop erosion of chemicals and seawater, etc.
3. Excellent waterproof and moisture-proof performances.
4. Excellent sound insulation performance, can effectively attenuate sound.
5. Excellent compression and shock resistance, can absorb external force, reduce impact and collision damage.
6. Excellent insulation performance, can effectively guarantee the relative stability of internal temperature.
7. It is environmental friendly, and can be recycled.
It can be widely used as building board, construction partition, ceiling, furniture panels, fairing, drainage Pavement of park and garden, parking pavement, showcase, van body, roof and wall or floor of bus or truck trailer, radar cover, high-end packing materials, etc.